Middle Ground Reopening!
al-Ḥamdulillāh we’re excited to announce our return to normal operations as of Friday, May 21st, in shā’ Allāh.
وَآتاكُم مِن كُلِّ ما سَأَلتُموهُ ۚ وَإِن تَعُدّوا نِعمَتَ اللَّهِ لا تُحصوها ۗ إِنَّ الإِنسانَ لَظَلومٌ كَفّارٌ
“He has given you everything you have asked Him for. If you tried to number Allāh’s blessings, you could never count them. Man is indeed wrongdoing, ungrateful.” — Qur’an 14: 34
Below are a few guidelines to keep in mind with our reopening:
- No registration is required. Capacity is first-come first-serve;
- Capacity will be limited to 50 people per prayer;
- Face coverings required inside;
- Physical distancing of 6 feet;
- Bring your own prayer rugs;
- No public use of restrooms, ease make wuḍū’ at home;
- Those who have fever over 100° or any COVID related symptoms are not allowed to attend;
- No children under the age of 8;
- No congregating inside after prayer, this includes greeting others, shaking hands, etc.;
- Please pray sunnah prayers at home;
To help accommodate for the reduced capacity Middle Ground will be offering two Jumu’ah prayers: the first at 1PM and the second at 2PM. This takes effect immediately this Friday, May 21st, in shā’ Allāh.
Middle Ground Muslim Center began as an idea; an ideal. We are a small group of concerned Muslims looking to create a new space that will serve as a place for the community to connect with God and with each other. We are located in Upland, California, in the heart of the Inland Empire. We hope Middle Ground’s intimate setting will provide you with a space to nurture and grow your Islam amongst friends.
Our methodology is simple: religious and spiritual development through hands-on tutelage and camaraderie. Everyone at Middle Ground, from the staff to the participants, are here to learn and grow.
As you experience Middle Ground please feel free to leave us feedback so we may improve upon the services we offer. We look forward to serving you.
We at Middle Ground strive to provide quality religious services. We greatly appreciate any support in that endeavor. You may use the secure form below to make a donation. Jazak’Allahu khayran.
Donate to Middle Ground
May Allah accept from you all. Amin.
We look forward to seeing you at Middle Ground.