Middle Ground Is Now Open!
al-Ḥamdulillāh we’ve now returned to normal operations, in shā’ Allāh.
وَآتاكُم مِن كُلِّ ما سَأَلتُموهُ ۚ وَإِن تَعُدّوا نِعمَتَ اللَّهِ لا تُحصوها ۗ إِنَّ الإِنسانَ لَظَلومٌ كَفّارٌ
“He has given you everything you have asked Him for. If you tried to number Allāh’s blessings, you could never count them. Man is indeed wrongdoing, ungrateful.” — Qur’an 14: 34
Below are a few guidelines to keep in mind with our reopening:
- No registration is required. Capacity is first-come first-serve;
- Capacity will be limited to 50 people per prayer;
- Face coverings required inside;
- Physical distancing of 6 feet;
- Bring your own prayer rugs;
- No public use of restrooms, ease make wuḍū’ at home;
- Those who have fever over 100° or any COVID related symptoms are not allowed to attend;
- No children under the age of 8;
- No congregating inside after prayer, this includes greeting others, shaking hands, etc.;
- Please pray sunnah prayers at home;
To help accommodate for the reduced capacity Middle Ground will be offering two Jumu’ah prayers: the first at 1PM and the second at 2PM. This takes effect immediately this Friday, May 21st, in shā’ Allāh.
Donate to Middle Ground
May Allah accept from you all. Amin.
We look forward to seeing you at Middle Ground.